Mydracas Cast Iron Plate Setter Heat Deflector for Medium Big Green Egg Accessories ConvEGGtor Smoking Stone Indirect Cooking Fits Medium Big Green Egg and Other 15 Inches Cooking Diameter Grill
- 【VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE】High quality cast iron plate setter much better than a ceramic which is easily broken if dropped. you will never have to worry about your plate setter breaking into 3 pieces again!
- 【Grooved Cooking Surface】Grooved Surface design,It keeps just enough of the rendered fat on the surface to contribute to the flavor.Perfect for searing and blackening, indirect cooking.
- 【Get Those Great Grill Marks On Your Steaks】Grooved textured surface,Use this cast iron plate setter,you can get those beautiful grill marks on your steaks like the famous chef did,your family and friends will think you're a grilling genius!Produces superior heat surface for searing meat
- 【Easy To Clean】Soak in hot water for a few minutes,Wash the skillet by hand using a sponge or stiff brush. Avoid using the dishwasher, soap, or steel wool, as these may strip the pan's seasoning. keep it in a dry place.For tough cleans you can use salt as an abrasive
- 【Fit for】Perfect fits for MEDIUM big green egg or other same size kamado grill.
Cast Iron Plate Setter for indirect cooking,Perfect for searing and blackening,Virtually indestructible Fits MEDIUM big green egg;distribute the heat more evenly than the original plate setter,This one certainly will not crack like the ceramics.Converts you Egg into a convection oven.NEW Heat Deflector, Plate Setter, Smokin' Stone, Pizza Stone with 3 legs. Works to help circulate heat. Perfect for baking, cook pizzas, bread, even cookies, low and slow smoking briskets, roasts, whole chickens, or ribs. Made with ceramic, This product passed SGS testing to meet or exceed FDA standards. Easy to use and clean. Prevents charring by creating a convection style cooking experience. Can use it "upside down" to increase the distance between heat shield and lower cooking rack.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.