Mydracas Beer Can Chicken Roaster Rack,Chicken Holder for Grill Oven BBQ Roast Turkey Stainless Steel Beer Can ChickCAN Rack
- 【Suitable for many kinds of ovens】—Wire rack cooks a 4-pound chicken upright by beer can method，Beer Can Chicken Works in the Oven or on The Barbecue - Works on any Weber Big Green Egg Smoker or other grill brands;
- 【Safe and healthy material】—Stainless-steel material; safe for charcoal grills, gas grills, and ovens
- 【Strong and stable base】—before ,if you bump the grill the chicken tips over and the beer spills out. but With this rack the cooking process is much easier，This provides a very stable base letting you carry the chicken out to the grill, spin it around on the grill, and take it back inside, all without worrying about the chicken and hot fatty beer spilling;
- 【Perfect BBQ experience】— Do not be restricted to using beer. You can buy vegetable juice (V-8) in the same sized can and use that instead of beer. Use pliers to open a large hole in the top of the can. Remove the juice, heat it in the microwave, pour 2/3 of it back into the can, and add herbs. After the chicken is grilled, the juice in the can is a great sauce to pour over the chicken, potatoes, etc.
- 【clean up is a breeze】—Easy clean up.Dishwasher-safe,Includes chicken rack only.
This stainless-steel rack lets you cook a chicken via the beer can method with less worry about the hot can spilling or getting knocked over.A 12-ounce can of beer or soda fits securely in the stand's center (which protrudes into the bird's cavity), while the circular wire base spans a wire grill more securely than individual "feet" and supports a chicken up to four pounds in weight. The chicken can be cooked on this rack in a variety of ways: on a charcoal grill, gas grill, or inside an oven. Reusable and dishwasher-safe, the chicken rack measures seven inches in diameter and five inches high, and makes a novel gift for the outdoor chef.
Basically, the can is half emptied and seasonings such as Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and minced garlic are added. When heated, the liquid creates a fragrant steam that keeps the chicken moist. The neck of the bird should be closed with either a potato or onion to prevent the moisture from escaping. After one to two hours of cooking, the bird and rack should be lifted off the heat very carefully with a fork and tongs and allowed to cool. A larger rack for turkeys is available separately.The meat tastes great and has that wonderful pink tint you get from charcoal grilling. The meat is moist throughout, and the skin comes out perfectly browned too.
Get this if you want flawless chicken - your family and friends will think you're a grilling genius!
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.