Mydracas BBQ Grill Temperature Gauge Waterproof Large Face for Kamado Joe Barbecue Charcoal Grill Stainless Steel 150-900°F Cooking Thermometer for Oven Wood Stove Accessories Tool Set Up Easy (White)
- EASY TO READ ☛ The 3 1/4" large face of the bbq temperature gauge makes it easy to read and classify the temperature of your food.Never worry about missing the exact time to take your meat off the grill
- LARGE TEMPERATURE RANGE ☛ Enjoy your meat at a certain our range of 150°F to 900°F should easily accommodate your preferred doneness level.
- WATERPROOF AND NO-FOG GLASS LENS ☛ The surface of the temperature gauge is waterproof and will not get foggy due to the heat so that you can read the temperature at any time you wish to do so
- EXTREMELY ACCURATE READINGS ☛ Extra long stainless steel probe rod for accurate temperature readings and precisely measures internal temperatures with a quick 3 to 4 second response time
- EASY TO INSTALL ☛ Screw thread and wing nut for easy mounting.Easy to install on your grill, oven or oven panel for convenient usage.
This Temperature Gauge is used in the dome top of a ceramic grill of Kamado Joe,oklahoma joes grill,akorn grill to measure the temperature inside the grill or smoker, not a meat thermometer
Material: Stainless steel
Dual display: 150℉-900 ℉
Dial diameter: 83 mm / 3.28 in
Stem diameter: 8.12 mm / 0.32 in
Stem length: 85 mm / 3.25 in
Product weight: 54 g / 1.9 oz
Fits perfectly into the existing hole in the of Kamado Joe or any other grill hole with same dimension
✔Accurate & easy reads
✔waterproof and anti-foggy glass lens
✔Easy install: Screw thread and wing nut for easy mounting
This thermometer is calibrated and adjusted at the factory, If you wish to check the calibration:
- Bring a clean container of water to a boil.
- Dip thermometer probe it in the water with the pliers, leave immersed for at least one minute taking care not to let the probe rest on or make contact with the container.
- Our gage should move up to 212 if it is calibrated properly
Tips for adjusting the calibration after six months
Turn the nuts on the back, the red arrow will spins and you move it to where it needs to be at the correct temperature.
- Do not adjust hot thermometer with bare hands
- Do not leave unattended or place within reach of children.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.