Dracarys Big Green Egg Side Shelves Outdoor Storage Side Table for Medium BGE Egg Mates Composite 2 Slat Kamado Grill Accessorie
Dracarys Big Green Egg Side Shelves Outdoor Storage Side Table for Medium BGE Egg Mates Composite 2 Slat Kamado Grill Accessories
- EXTENDED STORAGE AREA-The big green egg side tables providing an unmatched working and serving area for an Egg in a nest,the composite mates engineered offer significant.
- DURABLE HDPE BIG GREEN EGG ACCESSORIES-HDPE material is heat resistant,cold resistant and corrosion resistant.It can be used for a long time,while traditional wood is more susceptible to weather and tends to decay.
- FOLDING SIDE SHELVES-Mates fold down when not in use and save space., and clean up is a breeze with mild household detergents. Your Mates will look like new for years to come.
- EASY ASSEMBLY-All hardware is included,it can be assembly in minutes.Each package is equipped with installation instructions.
- 100% SATISFACTION-Our product provide 1 year warranty.If you have any complaints about it ,pls feel free to contact with us.With the greatest efforts to provide our customers with the best products,the most efficient transport,the most courteous service.
Size: For M BEG
As attractive as they are functional, these Mates are suitable for any outdoor conditions, and are highly resistant to:
· UV and sunlight fading
· Weathering or wood rot
· Scratching, flaking or splintering
· Discoloring or mold
2 HDPE Shelves(1/4'' *3/16'' ) 2 left shelf brackets 2 Right shelf brackets(1/4''-20 *5/8'') 2 interface brackets shoulder Screws (*8) 8-32 Nylock Nuts(*8) clinch studs(*4) 1/4''-20 keps Nuts(*4) Weight：10LB
1.Remove your mate brackets from your big green egg using a wrench .
2.Once brackets have been removed, remove the phillips head screwzs that attach the shelves of the mates to the metal bracket .
3.Place your replecement shelves face down so the screw holes are facing upward .make sure your place a cloth or soft surface underneath the shelves to prevent scratching.
4.Place the mates metal brackets over the shelves and align the bracket screw holes with the pilot hole on the shelves.
5.Use the 16 stainless steel pan head #6*3/8 inch screws that were included in your package to attach the shelves to the brackets.
6.Re-attached the mate brackets to your egg using the same wrench.
7.To refresh the finish after eaposure to the element ,apply teak oil to the shelves with a sot cotton rag for a nice new look!
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.