Dracarys Lp Gas 1 Lb Cylinder Tank Coupler Heater Bottles Coleman Propane Refill Adapter
Tool Type: Tool Sets
Dracarys Propane Refill Adapter LP Gas Cylinder Tank Coupler for Steel with Type 1/1 LB throwaway Disposable Cylinder - 100% Solid Brass Regulator Valve Accessory safest QCC1 Regulator Valve
- Safety-Built in safety feature that will ensure you never over-fill your smaller tank， you can use this adapter to refill your 1lb disposable bottle. For you safety this adapter automatically cuts off gas flow when pressure is reached.
- Well-constructed 100% high quality solid brass construction makes it corrosion resistant.
- Easy Install-No others tools required and easy to install with handheel grip for tightening.
- Notice-Due to the highly flammable gases, you MUST be outdoors to refill your 1 lb cylinder tank. Stay clear of flames and sparks.For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30 mins before filling it.
- Fits For- Camping, tailgating, heating needs,cooking outdoor and much more.
Are You Concerned About These Questions?
How do you know when the 1 lb tank has finished filling?
There is sound when the liquid gas go throughthe adapter, when there is no sound, it means the refilling is finished.
You will hear the liquid propane go into the small bottle and then when you hear it stop flowing in a few min or less, it is full.
And you can weigh your bottles before you fill.Weigh the bottle before and after charging to see how much it accepted.
How long does it take to refill a 1 lbs tank?
Usually 2 minutes BUT the time it takes dependson whether you cool your bottles your filling up.
The trick for fast fill is to put your 16 ozempty bottles in the freezer and let them get really cold, then keep the big bottle warm like over 80 degrees.
If you have any questions, please leave a message and I will reply to you.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.