Mydracas 2" BBQ Grill Temperature Gauge for Big Green Egg,Grill Dome, Char Griller Kamado Smoker Stainless Steel 150-900°F Cooking Kamado Replacement Thermometer with Waterproof and No-Fog Glass Lens
- SIZE ☞ Stainless steel with 3.5" Stem, 2 inch dial,works with XXLarge, XLarge, Large, Medium, Small and MiniMax EGGs. Fits Grill Dome, Char Griller Kamado grills
- LARGE TEMPERATURE RANGE ☞ Stainless precision probe,guaranteed accuracy.Enjoy your meat at a certain our range of 150°F to 900°F should easily accommodate your preferred doneness level
- WATERPROOF AND NO-FOG GLASS LENS ☞ The surface of the temperature gauge is waterproof and will not get foggy due to the heat so that you can read the temperature at any time you wish to do so
- EASY TO INSTALL ☞ Each gauge include a squeeze clip to hold the unit on the Egg.You insert the thermometer into your grill lid and fasten the thermometer from the inside with the clip
- A MUST HAVE BGE ACCESSORIES ☞ Every one who have a big green egg will know that the Big Green Egg has three functions grill/cook,smoke,bake.And our teperature gruge also have the temperature range corresponding that.So you can control temperature more easily with it.
This Temperature Gauge is used in the dome top of a ceramic grill of Big Green Egg to measure the temperature inside the grill or smoker
Fits perfectly into the existing hole in the of BGE (no need to widen it with a drill like some of the other replacements seem to require)
- Material: Sturdy stainless steel
- Dimension: Large black face (2''dial), Standard Stem Length for BGE (4'' stem)
- Temperature range: 150 ℉-900 ℉ degrees
✔Mounts into existing hole on all BGE's
✔Accurate & easy reads
Simply remove your old unit by pressing the clip together ,squeeze the clip so that it slides easily
Insert stem from the outside through small hole in the dome of the EGG
This thermometer is calibrated and adjusted at the factory, If you wish to check the calibration:
- Bring a clean container of water to a boil.
- Dip thermometer probe it in the water with the pliers, leave immersed for at least one minute taking care not to let the probe rest on or make contact with the container.
- Our gage should move up to 212 if it is calibrated properly
Tips for adjusting the calibration after six months
Turn the nuts on the back, the red arrow will spins and you move it to where it needs to be at the correct temperature.
- Do not adjust hot thermometer with bare hands
- Do not leave unattended or place within reach of children.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.