Mydracas BBQ 3.3" Charcoal Grill Temperature Gauge Thermometer 150-900°F Kamado Joe Accessories Waterproof Cooking Thermometer Oven Wood Stove Accessories Tool for K Joe and Other Smoker
- 【EASY TO READ 】The 3.3" large face of the bbq temperature gauge and black background makes it easy to read and classify the temperature of your food.Never worry about missing the exact time to take your meat off your grill
- 【LARGE TEMPERATURE RANGE】Enjoy your meat at a certain our range of 150°F to 900°F should easily accommodate your preferred doneness level.
- 【EXTREMELY ACCURATE READINGS】Our Kamado Joe thermometer replacement has extra long stainless steel probe rod for accurate temperature readings and precisely measures internal temperatures of food with a quick 3 to 4 second response time.
- 【WATERPROOF AND NO-FOG GLASS LENS】The surface of the Kamado Joe temperature gauge is waterproof and will not get foggy due to the heat.Fit for Kamado Joe Kamado grills.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Design for KJ kamado grill,3 1/2"stem,1.06" thread.using the screws which come with the package,installation is very simple and convenient.it did't fit for Big Green Egg,if you want use this char griller thermomenter replacement on BGE,you need punch on the ceramic.
Stainless steel Kamado Joe replacement Temperature Gauge
this temperature gaugeis used in the dome top of a ceramic grill of Kamado Joe to measure the temperature inside the grill or smoker.
☞Why choose us:
✔High quality 304 stainless steel material—sturdy and thick enough,health and safety;
✔Perfectly fit for your Kamado Joe grill;
✔Extremely accurate readings;
✔3.3 inch large size glass face;
✔Easy to install;
If you have any question,please feel free to contact us,we will try our best to solve your problems!
Click‘ADD TO CART'and‘BUY NOW’
This thermometer is calibrated and adjusted at the factory, If you wish to check the calibration:
Bring a clean container of water to a boil.
Dip thermometer probe it in the water with the pliers, leave immersed for at least one minute taking care not to let the probe rest on or make contact with the container.
Our gage should move up to 212 if it is calibrated properly
Tips ：adjusting the calibration after six months
Turn the nuts on the back, the white arrow will spins and you move it to where it needs to be at the correct temperature.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.