Mydracas High Temp Grill Gasket Replacement Fit Large/XLarge Big Green Egg BBQ Smoker Gasket Pre-Shrunk Accessories Self Stick Felt 14ft Long, 7/8" Wide, 1/8" Thick
- PERFECT BIG GREEN EGG ACCESSORIES-14ft Long, 7/8" Wide, 1/8" Thick,perfect fit Large and XLarge Big Green Egg kamado grill.Enough gasket to fit the base and top lid
- NO NEED TO CUT-.The width of the special design for the size of Kamado Joe,no extra cuts is needed.Don't worry about accidentally tailoring errors anymore
- EASY To APPIY-Self stick and sticks great on the grill surface,high-temp peel & stick adhesive backing without messy spray adhesives
- HIGH TEMPERATURE MATERIALS-Won't burn or melt,much better than factory BGE wool. It is a ideal replacement for a worn, leaks or fried gasket on your BBQ smoker
- NO SMOKE LEAKAGE-Nice tight seal,keeps more smoke in your grill and gives you better temp control.You won't tear through the charcoal like you do with a worn gasket
Size:Fit for Big Green Egg L/XL
High Temp Performance Replacement Felt Gasket Fits for Large Big Green Egg，Self stick
Good Quality On Heat Sealing
High density material ensures high performance on heat sealing.
Safe To Use
Promised totally safe with high temp fireproof material.
Easy To Install
Self adhesive tape on the back allows you install easier.
7/8" width x 1/8" thickness x 14" Length.;
Easy To Clean When Follow The Instructions
Begin by slightly moistening the old gasket material with acetone or isopropy. Completely remove the old gasket with a flat-edged scraper, and then clean the rim of the base and lid with acetone or isopropy.
Allow ceramic to dry for at least 30 minutes; the surface must be clean and dry for the new gasket to adhere.
Simply remove the backing from the gasket, taking care not to touch the adhesive side, and press firmly down onto the rim. Carefully curve or bend the gasket material around the rim, being careful not to let the gasket material hang over the inside edge. Do not pull to stretch the gasket; there is ample material for the top and bottom rim of your EGG. Trim any excess length as needed.
Then allow gasket to cure for 24 hours in a dry location with the lid closed. ⚠Caution
Make sure the EGG is completely cool. Change gasket only in a dry, well-ventilated location.To improve longevity, keep gasket clean of grease and oils.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.