Mydracas Non-Stick Roaster Pan Big Green Egg Drip Pan for Turkey and Meat Roaster Pan Big Green Egg Accessories 15in
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL PAN-This pan can use for roaster pan and drip pan.It is ideal for baking,roasting,toasting,warming,cooling and frosting
- EXTRA CAPACITY-15" by 11" inch big enough to roast 4 big chicken legs at the same time,or whole chicken or turkey.The pan can in your grill,smoker.It fit the oven which interior dimensions oven 17"*13" and fit kamado grill like large & Xlarge Big green egg and Kamado Joe Classic and Big Joe or other kamado
- HEAVY-WEIGHT CARBON STEEl-This roasting pan is made from chicago metallic for superior heat conduction,the non-stick coating for ease of baking and clean up.This pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life
- MATCHED WITH MULTIPLE RACKS-The drip pan can used with roast rack designed to rest at the ideal height within the roaster, keeping the food cooking out of oils and excess juices.The rack include rib rack,V rack,ceramic steamer and vertical roaster.Keep the food from additional liquid such as oil, blood, water or cool the chicken
- COOKING VARIOUS FOOD-Perfect for roasting meats, chicken,turkey, poultry,fish and vegetables.This Roasting pan is a multipurpose pan and is absolutely great for party and everyday cooking
Package Includes:A roast pan
✿Cooking various foods
✿Corrosion resistant material
✿High temperature endurable
✿Perfect for roasting meats,chicken,turkey,poultry, fish and vegetables
✿Extra capacity and stability for large portions
✿No dead end clean USE AND CARE:
☺ Before using your new bakeware for the first time, wash your pan in warm, soapy water, rinse, and dry.
☺For best results, the non-stick surface should be "conditioned" by wiping the interior of the pan with a light coating of cooking oil.
☺Use only nylon or wooden utensils for non-stick bakeware. Never cut or chop in the pan with a metal utensil, as it will cut into the non-stick surface.
☺After cooking, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool. Do not pour water onto a hot pan, as excess residue can splatter and cause the pan to warp.
☺To remove stubborn stains and spots, use a non-abrasive plastic mesh pad that is safe for non-stick surfaces. This pan is dishwasher safe.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.