Mydracas Round Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone Baking Stones 14.4 Inch for Grill and Oven,Big Green Egg Accessories,Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Stone,Thermal Shock Resistance Perfect for Baking Crisp Crust Pizza
- 【The Best Crispy Crust and No Burnt Edges】—Thermarite absorbs more moisture,superior heat retention & transfer,concentrates heat in the core,then projects the heat outward to cook from the center out,our stone ensures an evenly cooked, delectably crispy crust!
- 【The Best Pizza For your family】—Our 14.4 inches pizza stone highly absorbent pores extract moisture out of the pizza/bread dough and simulates restaurant pizza ovens for that perfectly baked pie-hot, melty & delicious! delectably crispy crust with no soggy centers! Also great for bread & Cookies.
- 【More Cooking Space】—With a round baking surface of 14.4"x14.4", this pizza stone offers a wide surface, ideal for pizza, bread, bruschetta, and cookies too!Perfect for your Kamado Joe, Weber, Traeger, Big Green Egg and many other Commercial & Professional, Charcoal or Gas, BBQ Grills
- 【No More Broken Stones】—The #1 complaint about pizza stones is that they tend to break easily after a few uses. ThermaShock Cordierite is designed to withstand up to 1100 degrees and ensures a worry-free cooking, as our stone will not break due to temperature changes (and is covered by our Limited Lifetime Guarantee). You can count on this stone to cook delectably pizzas, bread, cookies and more for years to come!
- 【Safer And Tasty Cooking】—Passed stringent safety standards.Using only food safe approved materials, this ultimate pizza baking set will not change the taste of your food or transfer any foreign materials during the cooking process.
【The Best Crispy Crust and No Burnt Edges】—Thermarite absorbs more moisture,superior heat retention & transfer,concentrates heat in the core,then projects the heat outward to cook from the center out,our stone ensures an evenly cooked, delectably crispy crust!
Why Choose Our Pizza Stone?
➤made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molded under 400 Tons of pressure, super-heated to over 2100°F for several hours.
➤The strict production procedure ensures FIRECOW pizza stone with superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock capabilities.
➤MYDRACAS pizza stone has unique inner porous structure, full of invisible micro-pores,which absorbs and eliminates excess moisture in the pizza dough to create a crisp crust for your pizza.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone?
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
1.Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
2.Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
3.Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.